5/20/08

The bike that could have been...

Today I got a bike!

Amy's brother Aaron had an extra one that was a smaller frame (aka perfect for a five-foot tall girl like me!) so he brought it over. I was so excited! After dinner and some things I needed to do, I decided to go take it out for a test drive. Rich helped me fill the back tire up because it was looking a bit low. Then I took off! It was so wonderful. I could cover so much ground so much faster!! I was so excited and wanted to tell the whole world how wonderful it was when my back tire came halfway off. I tried to fix it, but there was no use. I tried to walk the bike, but the back tire wouldn't budge, so I had to drag it. Amy eventually came to my rescue. But it was quite sad. You can imagine how hilarious I must have looked dragging my bike down Cherry Rd (Cue the depressing Charlie Brown music). I thought it was funny, anyway! Here's my action shot (with not a whole lot of action going on)...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...