7/26/08

Nanny!

I am a nanny! Allow me to introduce my adorable girls.

Emily and Megan...
They are SO CUTE! Emily is 7 and Megan is 5. I also watch their older brother, Nathan, who is 9 (but has been gone all week so no pictures yet). These girls love two things very much: Hannah Montana... and Sam! 

They attacked him with Hannah Montana stickers the other night and, by letting them, he won their hearts. Haha. 
And then he ran away... just kidding! (Emily and Sam playing tag)
This is Megan and Satan...err...I mean...London! She is their very LOUD very  kitten....
I love these girls so much. They are winning my heart.... but it makes me miss my other girls in Grand Rapids a whole lot. I think about them every day. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...