9/19/08

Cell Phone Picture Update!

Since my cell phone takes pretty decent pictures, I thought I would share some for a quick update of my life...

My drink of choice lately...

My aunt and I stayed up until 1am doing this puzzle...
My sister started art school. I went with her to orientation and we got to make fun things like this...
I have been quilting!My mom bought me the most comfortable robe in the world at Costco because I couldn't take it off (it was just too comfy!)...
My dad and I went to a car show last weekend (my dad is the guy on the right in the green plaid shirt and his best friend Kevin is in the orange one) and he found a car with the exact same colors he wants to paint his 1957 Chevy Truck...Kobe likes to chase squirrels at Bella Vista Park....
My mom and I like to have photo sessions while Kobe is chasing squirrels...
Lately, there have been cool bugs outside my Aunt and Uncle's front door...
And, last but not least, Autumn is still addicted to Starbucks.






1 comment:

  1. Great set of pictures! I am glad you posted.

    Miss you!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...