11/19/08

Autumn leaves are now falling, red and yellow and brown....

It's that time of year again... Portland is so beautiful in Autumn! But it doesn't last a long time, so I have to take advantage of it while it's here. I drove up to Larch Mountain a couple weeks ago to get these beautiful shots (more on my flickr).

Autumn has been really busy with school lately, so it was nice to spend some time with her helping her out with a senior photo shoot. Jamison Park area in the Pearl District is a WONDERFUL place for backdrops! Old buildings, fountains, big wooden doors... oh my!
Sam gave me a sketchbook and I have been trying to fill it up lately. It's obvious what fills my mind and heart lately...(Miss you all in Michigan!)

October 10th was my dad's birthday and we went to Rock Bottom and Rimskey's to celebrate. Now that I think of it, he had dessert at BOTH places! How does he keep his girlish figure??More posts to come... Love you all!






4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures :) Thanks for the update, its about time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your dad's bowtie:)

    love ya,

    unc russ

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, we miss you too!!! Beautiful drawing! Enjoy fall! We have snow already! and it's cold. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you are!! That drawing of Ellie is breath-taking! Good to "see" you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...