12/7/08

Copeland and Sam's 21st...

Sam and I had the pleasure of seeing one of our favorite bands of all time together in a very intimate setting at the Satyricon. It was awesome! We got to chat with Aaron (the lead singer) for a while and found out some very interesting random facts about his life. We also met some friends at the concert we weren't expecting to see... Daniel and Chris came from church and my old friend Jess from Concordia. Autumn and Josh came, too. Below is a picture of Me, Sam, Daniel and Jess (from left to right) hanging out during the opening acts sharing french fries and Vitamin Water.
Here is a picture of Sam and Aaron (all sweaty... gross... lol)
Sam turned 21 on November 23rd! This is a picture of him clinking glasses with his dad and brother at McMenamin's Highland. I threw Sam a surprise get together with all of his friends that evening at McMenamin's Edgefield, but unfortunately I FORGOT to bring my camera! Argh!! It was a blast, though. We had a really good time. I think Sam enjoyed seeing some friends he hasn't seen in a while and enjoying time with everyone. 






1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your post. I was wondering what was up with Sam and the sweaty guy. I can't wait to meet Sam :)

    Got your text today :) love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...