12/22/08

The most snow we've seen since 1968



Seriously. We are snowed in.

I just wanted to post this picture to let all you Michigan folk know we are not far behind you...

I had my dad pick me up in his truck from my aunt's last night and packed a suitcase full of clothes, grabbed my sewing stuff... I just had a feeling I needed to get over there so I could be there for Christmas.

It's a good thing I did.

This morning I woke up and we have about two feet of snow... and it's still snowing. The cars are completely lost in the snow (see the two mounds in the picture?). Looks like I won't see Sam for a while :( But I'm glad I made it over here.

My sister's going crazy. She hasn't been out of the house for 2 whole days (I know, don't you feel bad for her?) and she thinks she's going to die. She was webcam-ing with her boyfriend last night. lol.

Love you all & Merry Christmas!






1 comment:

  1. Rae, that was a huge post. I have lots of comments.

    First, I love all the pictures! Thanks for blogging your life :)

    I showed Isabella the picture of Sam with the package. She got very excited.

    Well, now you can complain about the snow, since you have been snowed in by feet's of it!!

    We've all been pretty snowed in for the past 5 days. It's created some problems over here. Lots of adventures though. We are supposed to have freezing rain too on Friday. I'm not looking forward to that.

    Thanks again for sharing your pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...