4/26/09

People I love: Rebecca "Boppy" Katherine Joy O'Day Hardin

I love Boppy. :) We've been friends now for... 8 years? We used to hate each other in middle school. Her mom actually forbid her from hanging out with me because I wore safety pins on my pants. LOL. I was such a badass. But we sat together at our 8th grade promotion (forced to by alphabetical order of last names) and had a blast cheering everyone on way too enthusiastically. We discovered that our usual weird selves actually got along quite well and haven't seemed to be able to get rid of each other ever since. Yeah, there have been times where we have lost touch or been apart of different circles of friends, but God always has a way of bringing us back together. Our friendship grows and changes. Sometimes we drive each other insane, but we love each other too much to not forgive. 

Those of you who know Boppy know she is hysterical, random, extremely friendly and loves to laugh. Those of you who know her well know she hates the phone, loves the Lord and adores her husband Thomas.  But what you may not know is that she will always be there for you when you need her.... even if you try to tell her you don't, but you know you do. She isn't afraid to speak the truth, and I'm so thankful for that. She's herself. Always. And that is always growing and changing. 

She's been so awesome through all this wedding stuff. So helpful... even if it means throwing together deviled eggs at my bridal shower or giving me honest and loving advice when I'm in tears. I love her and I don't know what I'd do without her.







1 comment:

  1. I love you, you are my best friend and are there for me to give advice or listen and be a shoulder to cry on or to just have krizazy good fun , I am so happy for you and Sam, you guys are perfect for each other and I am happy I have been there to witness your guys amazing journey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...