5/4/09

Spending time with my Michigan family

My parents surprised me and flew my very best friends, Amy and her girls Isabella and Eliana, here for the wedding and to spend this week with us! What a HUGE blessing! God is sooooo good :) And His timing is perfect. Today we went to a couple thrift stores and drove around Portland (in the monsoon.... boo). Here are some of the best finds of the day:

A crocheted Christmas tree...
And the girls found these prosthetic boobies...

On the way home, Ellie was taking pictures with my phone of everyone in the car. Here are some of her best shots:







1 comment:

  1. I will forever be grateful that she took the worst picture of me on my phone so I could DELETE it!

    I had a blast this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...