8/25/09

The best day in a LONG time :)

Sunday, Sam and I took a much needed pilgrimage to the Oregon Coast. It was WONDERFUL. I think it was exactly what I needed after so much going on... me being in the hospital and then chair confined and all that. It felt so much like a HUGE breath of fresh air. We went to the Oregon Coast Aquarium because Sam has never been there before at a time when he was able to remember (apparently he went there when he was about 3, but remembers nothing). I haven't been since about... 3rd grade? Wow. It was about time. It's a bit spendy at $14.95 per adult, but it was worth it at least to walk through the shark tunnel! We also got to visit the Rogue Brewery and take a tour, and go up to Lincoln City to hang out on the beach and fly our kite! It was so relaxing and so beautiful :) There's nothing like a day of adventures with your best friend. To see the rest of our pictures from our day, go to my flickr page.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...