8/26/09

Thoughts for today...

Whew!
I put it in my head this morning that I was going to attempt to walk to the Cafe today... and I did! Hooray for success! It wasn't as easy as prior to the trip to the hospital, however I'm very proud of myself. Yeah, that's right. These long walks do me good. I always feel so much better days that I take them. And lately, I've really needed to as a part of the recovering process. I'm just about back up to my normal pace. Some bumps every now and then, but I chalk most of those up to the usual fun pluses of pregnancy. :) Speaking of which, is going great. Sam and I got to hear our baby's heartbeat again yesterday, though Doc had to chase he/she around with the Doppler monitor to keep track of it. Apparently, we have an active child already! Activity is good in my book. This baby can dance around as much as its heart desires until its born and then sleep all it wants! ;) I am also very excited because next week we get to find out if we are having a boy or girl (calling in all bets now). I really have no idea... I just can't wait to find out! If you're thinking of us Snyders in your prayers, say one for my poor back. As you all know I am rather small, which makes this whole growing a baby thing pretty hard on my body, especially my back lately. I'm having a really hard time getting any sleep because of it. Anyway, I love you all :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...