11/17/09

Baby Shower Extravaganza!

This last Saturday was our baby shower and it was so much fun! So many of our friends and family came to support us and it was so great to see everybody there. I was amazing at how much people blessed us, even by just bringing food (there was quite the delicious spread!). We had a blast visiting with everyone and opening all of the amazing presents!

On the left is a quilt that my cousin Lacey made for our baby girl... I was so impressed! She seriously just learned to use a sewing machine not that long ago and she whipped out this and the adorable owl pillow in the next picture. There were so many well thought out and handmade gifts, I absolutely loved them! My Aunt Brenda crocheted a blanket and hat using my great grandma's favorite stitch (she passed away my freshman year of high school and I miss her very much). Sam's mom made us some adorable burp cloths and a little blanket with ribbons on it for playing and chewing.

Other gifts that were not handmade, were still HUGE blessings to us. Like this prenatal massage from my aunts Kelli and Valerie! Oh my goodness... I can't tell you how much I've been needing that!

I wanted to thank all of you for blessing us so much. We praise God for his richness in giving us so many wonderful friends and family. I have a feeling our little girl will be very well loved by everyone around her!






1 comment:

  1. Hi Rae, I love your dogs! They are sooo cute!! Blessings on the birth of your baby girl. I live in a community with TONS of new babies right now and more on the way. I love it! Lots of showers to go to :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...