11/27/09

Birthday Boy



















Sam wouldn't let me tell anyone it was his birthday this year. He doesn't like a whole lot of attention on himself, but his family couldn't let the occasion go by without celebrating a soul we love so dearly.

We had a wonderful dinner at Sam's parents' house with his family and mine. His dad made homemade Pad Thai for everyone and I made Sam his favorite cake: Funfetti. We had such a great time sharing laughs and good memories--I had to share!
















2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sam a few days late. Your 1st cousin once removed was born the day after yours so I'll always remember yours now. I have always gotten yours and Jason's mixed up. I'm glad you had such a nice celebration of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...