11/12/09

A really good day :)

Yesterday, my amazing husband came home and said he had "forgotten something" in his car. When he returned, his hands were full of these beautiful flowers and the next book in the series I'm reading! What an awesome surprise! Sometimes, I am overwhelmed by how undeserving I am of this love :)

We had a great evening together playing nickel arcade games at Wunderland with our free coupon and came back with a grow-your-own dinosaur egg and a TON of flavored tootsie rolls. Sometimes, it's just so nice to be silly and play goofy games for ridiculous prizes.

After the nickel arcade, we continued our hunt to find Winter's Bourbon Cask Ale (a seasonal ale my friend recommended which we have not been able to find ANYWHERE!) and to our surprise it was on our way home at the Safeway on Division! Sam was so happy (as you can see by his HUGE smile in the photo). We've seriously looked at 4 or 5 different stores for it.

All in all, it was a day of adventures with my best friend. A night off to be silly and forget about stress. I really needed it and I know he did too.

Today is our next OB appointment! Back to reality... :) I'll let you all know how it goes!






2 comments:

  1. Wow, Sam is so sweet and thoughtful. The support and love is SO nice when you feel over pregnant. :) Looking forward to seeing you for your baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who makes this seasonal ale and how have I not heard of/consumed it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...