11/10/09

Tuesday = missing my husband.

It's Tuesday, which means I'm missing Sam like crazy. He has school on Tuesday nights, so he's gone from 6:15am until about 10pm. I always think it's going to be easier each week, but it never is. Sometimes, all I can do is keep myself from begging him to play hookie. He is such a hard worker. God has blessed me and our future daughter so much with such a Godly, hard-working man. I have to brag... Sunday, I was really having a ill-feeling pregnant day and he did all the dishes, cleaned out the mold that was growing on the bottom of or glass sliding door (I know, gross), cleared out our garden and flower beds, took care of our puppy, and ran a TON of errands all while he insisted I rest in bed...what a STUD!! Can you believe it? I still can't. But every day I feel more and more blessed that he is my husband and my best friend, and so loved that God would bring us together so undoubtedly. I am so proud of him in his persistence and determination to be the best apprentice he can be, working hard and always showing up early and doing great in school. He certainly is one of a kind and I love him dearly. So, I wait lovingly for him these Tuesdays... however hard it is. It's the least I can do. :)






2 comments:

  1. Your love for your husband is precious and a good example to the rest of us. He is pretty cool, isn't he?! So are you. But he apparently has laser vision on top of all those other wonderful attributes!! Did you marry a super hero? Pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I love you, Kathy! Yes, I think he is a super hero ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...