12/31/09

Catching up with the holidays...

It's been pretty difficult to post lately with all the busy-ness and my current condition. I am supposed to be on "moderate bed rest" right now, which means that if I don't have intent to do something (like eating or going to the store), I'm supposed to be laying down. This has made it really difficult for me to be a part of the online world, considering the only internet access we have at our condo is on the floor against the back patio door (not a very comfortable position for an 8 months pregnant woman to be in). The good thing is that I have an adorable puppy to keep me company. She loves bed rest!
















In fact, she loves it so much, she decided to invite her friend, Kobe!













Thank goodness my doctor let me go to the Nutcracker for my birthday still! Sam and I had a really great time... even though there was no live orchestra this year due to "budget reasons." :( It was his first time and he really enjoyed it. Especially the guy who played the lead candy-cane, who Sam insisted was David Bowie. Anyway, we both cleaned up pretty nicely, if I do say so myself. :)

I'll have to gather more photos from Christmas and such to post on here from my family (I didn't get a chance to take many of my own). Check back soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...