3/15/10

The New Bundle of Joy...

photo from costco.com
Yes, my friends... Sam and I are now the proud owners of a Nikon D5000. I've been playing with it a bit this morning and am so excited to have such a great upgrade from my D70 that was several years old. God blessed us so much in the selling of my old camera. I put it up on craigslist and ten minutes later I had a buyer for $400! It was cool because he was buying it for his daughter who is taking a photography class and really getting interested in photography. I was glad to see it go to a good home, especially since it was my first DSLR when I started getting into photography. It also really helped us out to get the camera we really wanted. We researched a lot and I almost crossed over to the Canon world, but after reading and watching reviews that compared the two, we decided the D5000 was for us. It's got so many cool features, some of which include a High Definition Movie Mode and an LCD screen that swivels around and closes up to protect it. Check it out for yourself!

Anyway, we got a great deal on a bundle at Costco which included everything in the picture up above and 100 free prints! We're very excited to get to know our new camera :)






1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Nice package, I am excited to see your photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...