4/6/10

Salem's Easter Dress

I decided to start a tradition of making Salem an Easter dress every year. My mom always made us or bought us cute fancy Easter dresses and I wanted to do the same. NEVER before have I followed a dress pattern and let me tell you... it was NOT easy. The sleeves were almost the end of me. But I persevered, determined to finish the dress for my little girl and I did! Here it is in its debut:





































































Then Grammy added the finishing touch...























Happy Easter, everyone!






3 comments:

  1. Awwww, she looks like a littly dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! And wow, i'm impressed with the dress, it must have taken a lot of time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...