5/27/10

My lover, my friend

I just wanted to take a moment and say how blessed I am to have this man in my life. I want to let the whole world know... He is the best husband and father to our daughter I could ever ask for or imagine. I had no idea when I first met him as a barista at Cafe D that the Lord would bring us to where we are now. Yes, we have hard times. But God is guiding us on a beautiful journey through our love and friendship. How wonderful it is to overcome life's obstacles together... even just to face them, knowing that we have each other to stand with. Luck has nothing to do with it. Thank you, Jesus, for Sam.






2 comments:

  1. you two are sweet :) I also give thanks for the Sam man.

    Love you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being married to your best friend is awesome! So grateful for you both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...