6/10/10

Happy Birthday, Mom :)

Today is my mama's birthday! I won't tell you how old she is without permission, but it doesn't matter because she is so young at heart (and looks pretty great, too!). Today, a lady at the Bipartisan Cafe thought that Salem was my mom's baby and that I was her sister! No joke! My mom is hip. She has a heart full of love for her kids and her adopted kids (you know who you are!) and I am very thankful for her. Give her a shout out and let her know you love her on her birthday!










6 comments:

  1. AWE...............YOU ARE MY FAVORITE CHILD!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually....I've been thinking it over....it could b Autumn : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmmm.....no??????????
    You....it's you.....Nooooo....Autumn.....ya ya it's Autumn.......Well?????????
    Silly....YOU"RE BOTH MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truth... I'm the favorite. Lets just face the facts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...