8/30/10

She learns from her Mama...

This video makes me so happy, I have to share it. I really hope that Salem will adopt some sort of love for the piano as I have. Or at least for music. I know she already loves music, though. She is mesmerized by her daddy's guitar playing and her favorite band is Kings of Convenience (she especially loves Quiet is the New Loud). She gets super quiet in the car when we listen to them and usually ends up falling asleep. I can't wait to expose her more to concerts and musical experiences as she gets older. She is growing so fast! She got her first tooth this last week, she has been learning to wave, and to say "mama" (I'm sure I don't have to describe my excitement and pride in this)! Every day, I am sure it would be impossible for me to love her more, and yet every day I am surprised by how wrong I am. I am beginning to become jealous of others holding her, realizing that the time I am able to do so is limited. How richly blessed I am to be a mother!
"As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy." 1 Timothy 6:17






1 comment:

  1. The love you have for your perfect girl is so wonderful. It makes me excited to someday be a mom. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...