10/6/10

Watch out... she's going for the stairs!

Salem has started pulling herself up to stand. I know what you're thinking...
YIKES.
(Me, too.)
This means countless times falling over and bonking her head followed by tears. It's horrible for a mother to witness. Seriously. Sometimes I wonder if she'll ever learn to keep her balance and not fall... but then I remember that people have been learning to stand and keep their balance for thousands of years (well, except for in the 60s). The even harder part is that she's so incredibly cute when she does it! The other day, she tried to climb the stairs to get to me at my parents' house. I am just very glad that we don't have stairs at home. Check it out!


Salem attempts stairs from Rae Snyder on Vimeo.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...