12/15/10

I Shined My Sink!

I've made a wonderful discovery...


This girl teaches you for free how to FLY (Finally Love Yourself) through cleaning tactics and organization. Her first and foremost most important lesson is... wait for it...



She says, and I quote, "This is your first household chore. Many of you can't understand why I want you to empty your sink of your dirty dishes and clean and shine it, when there is so much more to do. It is so simple. I want you to have a sense of accomplishment. You have struggled for years with a cluttered home and you are so beaten down. I just want to put a smile on your face. When you get up the next morning, your sink will greet you and a smile will come across your lovely face. I can't be there to give you a big hug, but I know how good it feels to see yourself in your kitchen sink. So each morning this is my gift to you. Even though I can't be there to pat you on the back, I want you to know that I am very proud of you."

I was like... yeah right, lady. But decided to try it anyway and it feels GREAT. Look at that shiny sink! It makes me feel like at least something in my house is squeaky clean... there must be hope for the rest of it! I'm going to give her lessons a try, so keep me accountable and ask me how it's going, alright?? 







1 comment:

  1. I heard of her maybe a year ago. I am impressed. I can't say I keep my house well all the time, but she does break the jobs down to size. And yes it is a good feeling to have the sink shine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...