3/24/11

the growing world of Salem Coral Fay

Now that walking is her favorite and most efficient form of transportation, I do believe her world is getting bigger.

magazine





What a treat it is for me to watch her eyes, their color still changing in every light, sparkle with excitement and curiosity. Her personality is bubbling over in her laughter and smirks, new sounds and discoveries. My contentment does its best to match hers when she is able to communicate through sign or her few words.

I took this picture of her today on my cell phone and can't believe how grown-up she looks. I see her, the woman God knit together in my womb, and I struggle to find words to express my heart.

She is beautiful.



.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...