4/21/11

a crafty sleepover!

_DSC0058
Some of us girls on my madre's side have decided to have a crafty sleepover once a month.
(I know, you're jealous. It's ok.)
We will rotate houses and the person hosting it each month has to come up with a theme of food for people to bring, as well as a simple group craft, otherwise we all work on our own crafty projects.
_DSC0059_DSC0060
This month we kicked off our first one at my mama's house and her theme was:
cupcakes!
It helps that my cousin Rachel is the manager of the pastry/dessert department at New Seasons.
Guess what cupcakes she brought?
Salted caramel chocolate.
(Now, you're really jealous.)
_DSC0063
It was a delicious night(and morning) of craftiness and silliness.
_DSC0009_DSC0002_DSC0030
For our group craft, we made cupcake pin-cushions, oh yes. Check them out.
_DSC0034
Here's mine in action, holding pins and buttons in the bottom compartment...
_DSC0020_DSC0019
Meanwhile, I spent time finishing Salem's easter dress for Sunday.
_DSC0032
Tada!
_DSC0043







.






1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun idea!!! I love it! Also you are so awesome for making that dress for the little miss. Please take lots of pictures of her in it and post so I can see that little doll face! I miss you all something fierce this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...