6/7/11


Am I a lucky girl, or what?
Regardless of the ear/sinus infection, I think I'm going to have to give that a big giant affirmative.

I have absolutely nothing to complain about as far as the weather goes this past weekend. Sure, those spores were riding the wind's back right into our allergic noses, but that's why we have things like Claritin and Zyrtec. If there's anything us Portlanders do not take for granted it's nice weather. Salie has been spending lots of time playing outside. She's checking out good spots for her future swing that we do not have (hint hint). Don't worry, the hubs totally had her foot here, I just kindly cut him out of the frame in order to put all the concerned parents on high alert mode.

I adore watching her play by herself. She sits on rocks and sings to herself (or maybe to the trees and the flowers, I can't really tell). "No, no!" she tells all the neighborhood dogs while shaking her finger (thanks, Grammy). "Pye-pah!" she calls for her trusty companion. Sometimes, I have to chase her around the corner of the yard, where she has quickly made a run for the Dandelion wishes, or "blow," as she likes to call them. If only she knew to pull them out with the root! We would never have to weed again!! It's days like this one (regardless of an ear/sinus infection) that make me want to find a way to freeze time. Meltdowns and tantrums come and go, but moments like these last forever in your heart (sounds like a Mother's Day card, I know).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...