6/19/11

D-Day

I love this picture. Perhaps, because it shows me that my daddy played with me before I was really fun to play with. Perhaps, because I am staring at his mustache. Perhaps, because he is holding my hand. But the biggest reason is because it's a photo of he and I sharing a moment. We've had a few of those in the last 23 years. I'd say I'm quite blessed to have such a compassionate, hard-working man of God as my dad. He may have gray hair now, I may have more hair, and those are probably gluten-free oreo's we're sharing now, but we still love each other like this.

and this.

and this.

and this.
Happy Father's Day, Dad!

And Happy Dad's Day to the love of my life...







2 comments:

  1. 1) that Oreo pic looks like Salem and your dad 2) the beach picture of your dad looks like sam (your dad is the original hipster) 3) your dad is incredible 4) sam is incredible 5) happy fathers day to them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rae, I could not have asked for a better fathers day gift than the one you have given me with your life and love. And now with your daughter who is so much like you, it is double the blessing! God is so good to us! Love you much, Dad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...