7/13/11

I'm growing up.

Sort of.


I shot a wedding last weekend with the hubs ("with cameras, not bullets" as he says).
It was my first time shooting one as lead photographer. Usually I'm my sister's assistant. This time, hubs was my assistant and I got to call the shots (literally). It was strange, but wonderful. I realized how much energy it takes, how much thinking, and how much flexibility. So, I guess I'm a big girl now. Yeah?

Would you like to see some shots?
okay :)


I give you, Beth and Peter...
_DSC0983_DSC0619-2_DSC0971

And who could've asked for a better assistant (and hotter)?
_DSC0032






1 comment:

  1. So proud of you! They are adorable and so sweet! This is awesome! I can't wait for you to take pictures of Benjamin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...