7/26/11

Instant Hammock!

Sunday, it was beautifully, wonderfully hot.
Oh I was not complaining, no way... not this Portland girl, who nearly drowns every year in all the "summer" rain. I wanted to enjoy the heat, because it could have disappeared any instant. So, I put my swimsuit on and went outside to make a hammock.

Now, I don't know if you know this about me and my little family, but we are for sure NOT rich... we have a car, so I cannot say that we are poor, because 75% of the world cannot afford a car. But I cannot surely go to the nearest REI and pick up a $60+ hammock for the three days of summer I will be able to enjoy it in! (Rolls eyes). Fortunately, for those of us who are on a tight budget and do not see the sun often, we can improvise with a long piece of rope and a large blanket or sheet.

As much as I would love to take credit for this wonderful idea, I cannot. Would you like to try it out yourself? Then visit this ehow and relax your day away!





.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...