7/1/11

Walk to Defeat ALS 2011

DSC_0120
It's that time of year again... 
consider this the kickoff for the 2011 Walk to Defeat ALS fundraising! 

The official walk will take place September 21st, which means we've got 86 days to raise money towards research for finding a cure for ALS as well as helping those who are battling this terrible disease. 
For the second year now, I'll be walking to support my grandma, Betty Culp. You may remember my mentioning this last year. She still needs our support, now more than ever, and I know that with your help we can kick ALS in the you-know-what! If you'd like to join me and walk on the morning of September 21st (it's a pleasant little walk around the waterfront), please visit this link and click on the "JOIN TEAM" button. Pass along the info to all your friends and family... every bit helps! Even if you can't make it to the walk, you can still help by donating on the secure website. While you're at it, check out my personal page to find out a bit more about why I'm walking and what ALS is. To check out pictures of last year's walk, click here!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...