12/14/11

Christmas Tree Lighting in Pioneer Square 2011

Did I ever tell you about that time when we went to watch the tree lighting downtown? Probably not because for some reason the holiday season and blogging are not getting along very well this year. Oh well.

Once again, we had a wonderful time singing carols and waiting in anticipation for the lights. We remembered how cold it was last year, so we brought blankets to sit on and bundled up... I might have pulled a Christmas Story mom move and bundled Salem up a little too much. I think she was sweating. But at least she could move her arms. Check out the photos in the slideshow:
I cannot begin to describe the atmosphere of this event and the warm Christmas feeling it brings. Luckily, this time I took a video! Check it out, and be sure to notice the utter shock on Salem's face when the tree lights up.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...