1/20/12

Walking for Photos

Before all this nasty weather started, it was started to look like spring. There was hope. I guess there still is... and I know us Portlanders are known for complaining about the rain, even though we should be used to it by now... but it really can be disheartening. Which is why we need to reminisce of dryer times of light and flowers trying to bloom. I went photowalking with my sister a couple of weeks ago. We were experimenting with more unique filters (you may remember my trying this in this post). This time, we used a crystal necklace to create light and frame to the photos. Here is my best one with the necklace filter and a few others from the walk...

autumneye
autumnwalk
puddle2








1 comment:

  1. I love these. Especially, the first one. You are very talented and I love getting to see the world as you see it, through the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...