4/19/12

kid quips journal app

So you know all those hilarious, embarrassing, witty things your kids say and do? You know you're supposed to be writing down every single one in a special book for them to one day read and laugh, and for you to read and cherish?

Yeah, right!

I barely have enough mental energy to remember my kid needs a snack when we get home before I put her down for a nap, let alone to write her kids-say-the-darndest-things memior! I recently discovered this great app for iphone/ipod/ipad users called Kid Quips Journal. It's a quick, easy way to jot down those cute little somethings when you've got a second.

via
















It's super easy to use and I love that I can use something I usually always have with me to keep these memories. Go check it out, mamas! Give it a try and if you hate it, you won't feel guilty trashing it because it's FREE!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...