10/22/12

Fall ♥

The sound of rain crashing on our roof and windows came suddenly today. I opened Salem's blinds to see the colorful leaves whirling around violently in the air. "A storm's coming!" I said to Salem, who stared, mesmerized, outside. I knew the time for admiring these beautiful autumn colors was soon coming to an end. The east wind blows, the trees surrender their leaves, and the city sweeps them away. When the rain stilled and the sun broke through a few hours later, I knew we needed to go out. Walking for too long is virtually impossible for my pregnant body these days, but stopping every few steps to capture a moment in my camera helps to make it much more enjoyable. Never will I grow tired of photographing my little girl in the wonderment of fall.

_DSC0007
_DSC0034
_DSC0041
_DSC0066
_DSC0075
_DSC0086bw
_DSC0090






2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...