9/10/13

Hug Point, Oregon Coast.

Last weekend, I traveled with family to the Oregon Coast. It has become an annual getaway, although my hubs was forced to remain at home due to his new job (bittersweet, of course). The time I will cherish most from the weekend is a pit-stop I made with my girls, just the three of us (well, four, including Piper) to Hug Point. I remember passing by the turn-off for Hug Point during countless other coast trips past, but never making that turn. This time, I felt drawn to it. It was a magical little cove, offering caves, tide-pools, and geological wonders. Best of all, it brought out the adventurer in my little Salem, and she was lost in her imagination almost the entirety of our stay. These are the moments I love to capture, feeling so much love and gratitude just to be able to witness them.

DSC_1698
DSC_1702
DSC_1708
DSC_1718
DSC_1724
DSC_1734
DSC_1742
DSC_1753
DSC_1762
DSC_1765
DSC_1793
DSC_1814
DSC_1820
DSC_1824






1 comment:

  1. Great informative blog thanks for sharing. It deals with both the physical body and the metaphysical body (Aura and energy) to completely heal and cure physical, mental, emotional and spiritual illnesses.
    acupuncture in la jolla

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...