8/8/15

Sauvie Island Farms

Whenever my soul is worn out, I can count on Sauvie Island to refresh it again. There's something about the open clean air, the green, wildlife, the abundance of growing things... it's almost impossible to not feel baptized into the vibrant life that is everywhere you look. Each time I visit with my kids, I know that our visit was necessary.

DSC_6918

DSC_6915

DSC_6967

DSC_6893

DSC_6889

HenrySalemPeaches

DSC_6905

DSC_6960

emu

DSC_6934

DSC_6924

sunflowertunnel







1 comment:

  1. Latest research found shows that acupuncture treatments are more successful in treating countless medical conditions. The costs of TCM Mississauga treatments can cost substantially less as compared to other treatments, with better results.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...